Take Olympus SlotsTake Olympus Slots is an outstanding new game from one of our top providers. The fabulous introduction tells players that there are five main gods: Apollo, Poseidon, Zeus, Hades, and Aphrodite. For every ten spins, the Cycle of the Gods changes. Each of the gods has special powers, which we will cover in the bonus and promotions section. For fans of Xena: Warrior Princess, this slot will bring back memories of these famous gods.
Who is the Slot Game Developer?The provider is Betsoft.
Can I Play Take Olympus Slots in the Demo Mode?You can play Take Olympus Slots in Demo Mode by visiting BetOnline Casino.
What is the Theme of this Game?Take Olympus Slots is an Ancient Greece theme-based slot.
What is the Design of this Game?The design of the game is stunning. We can see the temples on Mt. Olympus among the lush vegetation and fauna. The additional symbols in the game are also unique and include those corresponding to each god. The pictures of the gods are exquisite. What is even more astounding about this slot is that each bet changes the slot's background, showing players pictures relating to each of the gods' kingdoms.
What Type of Game is Take Olympus Slots?Take Olympus Slots is a five-reel bonus video slot.
How Many Paylines Are There?There are 50 pay lines.
What Are the Betting Options?The betting begins with 10 cents up to $45, which is the max per spin. Depending upon the player's bets, the payouts will decrease or increase for each symbol.
Is there a Bonus Game and Free Spins Round?
- The Cycle of the Gods
- Every ten spins, the Cycle starts again, and a new god will reign over the reels. Each god has special powers that will affect gameplay. Each god will build its strength throughout its Cycle resulting in a special god event at the end. The gods on the reels appear randomly, and no god will appear multiple times in a row.
- Apollo's Cycle
- Every Bow and Arrow symbol appearing on the reels during Apollo's Cycle marks the reels. These reels will remain marked throughout the ten spins of Apollo's Cycle. On round 10, Apollo's bright shining light turns all marked reels into Wild symbols.
- Aphrodite's Cycle
- During her Cycle, every Leaf symbol will appear marked on the reels. These reels will remain marked throughout the ten spins of Aphrodite's Cycle. On the 10th spin, every marked reel will become a Mystery Box. The path between the Mystery Boxes on the reels will also become Mystery Boxes. They will transform to a single randomly chosen non-Wild symbol.
- Poseidon's Cycle
- During Poseidon's Cycle, the number of Trident symbols that appear will contribute to a counter increase by 1. The counter starts at one on the first spin. In round 10, the god will award free spins equal to the number on the counter.
- Hades' Cycle
- During the Hades cycle, each Cerberus symbol that appears on the reels increases the multiplier. The multiplier applies to the win on the final spin.
- Zeus' Cycle
- The mighty King of the gods can take on the powers of the other gods. Zeus, in any configuration, is Wild. When he appears in all four symbol tall configurations, he will award players ten free spins if all other gods are present on the reels. Take a moment to read more about Zeus' Cycle under the Rules section.